Benefits of Rotary
The benefits of becoming a Rotarian are innumerable, but include;
- Working on projects to the benefit of your local community.
- Raising funds and awareness for national projects.
- Supporting international projects, helping with issues such as; illiteracy, poverty, poor sanitation, disease, famine.
- Making new business contacts and forming long-term relationships.
- Making new friends and forming long-lasting friendships.
- Learning from the knowledge, skills, and experience of other professionals from different industries.
- The opportunity to step into a leadership role and advance your leadership skills.
- The support of a highly respected, international organisation, with over 100 years of history and 1.2 million members.
- The sense of fulfillment, in taking part in something which allows you to give back to society.