There are many benefits to being a member of Rotary and we would be only too pleased to welcome you into our Rotary e-club, however – before you join – there is a formal membership procedure, which involves signing a Membership Proposal Form. This is then followed by a conversation with an experienced member of Rotary.
You would also have to satisfy the following criteria:
- You are a contributor to society in your profession, occupation, industry, business, or community role.
- You are willing to commit to the personal ethic of Service Above Self and to support the Object of Rotary.
- You are willing to participate regularly in the Rotary E-Club Community and, as appropriate and feasible, you are willing to accept a leadership role.
- You are willing to support club projects.
- You are prepared to pay current dues to support the operating costs of Rotary International, Rotary in Great Britain & Ireland, and the Rotary E-Club, which includes membership and from time to time a voluntary donation to the Rotary Foundation (new members pay a one-time joining fee for setup and training in club procedures).
- You have regular access to the internet, and are willing to acquire the necessary skills to participate in the Rotary E-Club community features.